Conferences | Events
- South African Rewards Association (SARA): Speaking on a panel about Career Pathing for Reward Professionals.
- Association of Black Securities & Investment Professionals (ABSIP) and CrossBoundary event. Speaking to University students about effective Job Search Strategies.
- Girl Boss Event. Speaking to students on how to make the most of internship opportunities while at university.
- Tax Indaba: South African Institute of Tax (2017): Spoke on a panel about the value of internships for Tax Students.
- Student Tax Indaba: South African Institute of Tax 2018). Speaking on a panel about job search strategies.
- Rhulani Mokwena Foundation (2019): Speaking on how to safeguard the careers of professional footballers using dual career paths.
- Talk Radio 702 Interview (Podcast). What’s Next for Matrics? Podcast Link – https://omny.fm/shows/the-best-of-azania-mosaka/what-happens-after-matric
- Talk Radio 702 Interview (Podcast). Career Mixed Bag. Podcast Link –https://omny.fm/shows/702/career-guidance-the-path-to-your-dream-career-is-s
- Capricorn FM Interview. How to remain relevant in the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- Capricorn FM Interview. How to deal with an incompetent boss.
- Capricorn FM Interview. Interview Tips.
- Capricorn FM Interview. Networking.
- Radio Tunis Chaîne Internationale: Procrastination and Productivity.
- Massiv Metro Interview: How to write a “high impact” CV.
- Power FM Interview: Absenteeism in the workplace, how can employers decrease the numbers. Podcast Link.
- Power FM Interview: How to spot an international job scam.
- Power FM Interview: The complications of being friends with your boss.
- Power FM Interview: Pay disparities in the workplace.