“Individuals will spend approximately 90,000 hours of their lifetime in the workplace – and I am passionate about making those hours count.”
Phiona Martin is an award-winning Organizational Psychologist, renowned Thought Leader, and one of South Africa’s most prominent career coaches. For two years, she had a regular slot as the resident work psychologist on The Morning Show, one of South Africa’s biggest news and lifestyle television programs. With a wealth of experience in corporate and consulting industries, Phiona has been instrumental in designing and implementing cutting-edge global leadership programs for executives while spearheading talent management strategies. Her expertise extends to facilitating workplace transitions for graduates and young professionals through her involvement in employability programs across Africa. Phiona’s unwavering passion lies in assisting individuals in successfully navigating their careers.
Qualifications and affiliations
- Registered Organizational Psychologist with the Health Professions Council of South Africa
- Executive Committee Member: Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, South Africa
- Master of Arts, Industrial and Organizational Psychology – University of South Africa
- Bachelor of Arts Honours, Industrial Psychology – Rhodes University
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC). International Coaching Federation